Sunday, May 2, 2010

Relationship tip of the week #43-Romantic songs set the mood

Just as a romantic movie can help a couple to set the mood for romance, so can romantic songs.

Here is a list of songs suggested by some of my colleagues and a couple of my own;

1) Fly me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
2) Moondance by Van Morrison
3) Just Breathe by Pearl Jam
4) At Last by Etta James
5) You are the best thing by Ray Lamontagne
6) Have I told you Lately that I love you by Van Morrison
7) You are so beautiful-Joe Cocker
8) Just the Two of Us by Grover Washngton Jr and Bill Withers
9) Since I Fell For Yoy by Lenny Welch
10) Close to You by The Carpenters

Do you have a favorite romantic song, please e-mail me at victordancer@netzero.net and i
will be back next week with more songs to put you "In The Mood"

No comments: