Sunday, February 8, 2009

Relationship tip of the week #8 Watch a romantic movie

Plan an evening of cuddling up together and watching a romantic movie. I recently asked a number of people to e-mail me the most romantic movies they have seen. Below are the movies I received in no particular order. Some are old and some are new but you can get them all from Netflix or Blockbuster Online or try your local library. Enjoy:

The Mirror Has Two Faces
French Kiss
Ghost
Dirty Dancing
Run, Fat Boy, Run
Casablanca
Sleepless in Seattle
Harry Met Sally
A Little Romance
Somewhere in Time
The Notebook
Pretty Woman
Titanic
Sound of Music
Moulin Rouge
The Story of Us
Serendipity
You've Got Mail
An Officer & A Gentleman
West Side Story
Love Story

If you have a favorite romantic movie, please e-mail it to me at:

Victordancer@netzero.net

and i will post it in the future with my next list.

No comments: